Monday 20 February 2012

Hitting The Shelf {5}

More serious awesome out this week. It's depressing to think about all the books you want to read, how fast they come out and the fact that I'm not rich enough to own them all, Gah! It's a vicious circle. I've been dying for A Beautiful Evil though, so I'll definitely be picking that one up this week.


February 21
Double by Jenny Valentine / Hyperion
Fever (The Chemical Garden #2) by Lauren DeStefano /  Simon & Schuster
Shadows (Lux #0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout /  Entangled Publishing
The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg  / Penguin
Faery Tales & Nightmares by Melissa Marr / HarperCollins
A Beautiful Evil (Gods & Monsters #2) by Kelly Keaton / Simon Pulse


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone's comments, I read them all. So keep 'em comin ;)